Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The forum Rules are in the House Rules and Rules of the Forum Category and an up to date summary is available here. Due to suggestions by our contributors, we have decided to make the rules more prominent though out of thousands of people very few seem to need the reminder. The few who do now have in a more prominent position. This forum is privately owned and subject to the following rules and any others which may be published at anytime including private warnings to participants. If you choose to participate by commenting or writing, you are a member of the forum subject to its rules.
It is once again necessary to remind everyone that we do not have a forum for vicious personal attacks. We have a forum for the discussion of public policy. We ask that you address the issues. Vicious attacks on our authors and commenters will not be permitted. Violators will be subject to suspension or revocation of privileges as two have discovered recently. Please let this be one place where civility reigns. Thank you for your cooperation.
1. Avoid profanities, libelous statements, ethnic, religious or gender based slurs, or foul language unless it is contained in a necessary quote or is relevant to the comment or denigrating people or groups on the basis of ethnicity, religion, gender, service to the military, family, sexual orientation, or disability.
2. Try to relate your comments to the topic.
3. Disagree, but avoid ad hominem attacks.
4. Threats are treated seriously, don’t make them.
5. Spam and advertising are not permitted in the comments area.
6. Illegal content is prohibited including links to such to include harassment, pornography, or solicitation of under aged participants. In spite of the fact this is intended to be an adult forum, all are welcomed here regardless of age therefore federal and local standards should be followed for general audiences. Any adult soliciting a minor will be banned. We will cooperate with law enforcement.
7. You are only allowed two identities on a thread. More are subject to deletion. Also do not hijack the email address of the site or one of our contributors in the comments or claim the identity of another person.
8. We are not a forum for pet accusations, libel, or false light.
9. Do not make personal attacks against other commenters or our authors aimed at hurting their reputation, careers, family status, or driving them away from commenting.